CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Cheers Patprice, as you will know they are the 'facts' as I...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Cheers Patprice, as you will know they are the 'facts' as I perceive them and how they relate to my investment with CDU, there will be those who will argue the 'facts' of course..but let them do it, HC is for robust debate irrespective what side of the fence one sits. It is relatively clear to me that WM has had one hell of a battle on his hands, and yes may well have got over excited with some statements made. ( he knows perhaps more than most why he is so excited)

A project as big as this is never going to go according to plan in all details,( it is an absolute huge project) there will always be curved balls coming from any which direction. The skill has got to be surely how to address the unintended consequence of actions beyond one's control, is WM doing it well? I reckon he's doing it a hell of a lot better than most of us on HC could do, irrespective of the critique. The Chinese are not fools but then again nor is WM, will the tide swing against him and by definition, us shareholders, it may well, it's part of the high risk of being in the share market I believe. There are many other curved balls that could be thrown as well, I guess we all have had to make our own choices and decisions as to where we want to go, my decision has been not to put the house into CDU but I do have some serious skin in the company relative to my own financial position. I'm a long termer and that is it for good or bad, my decision, my own advice, my own loss or gain.

Cheers to all

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.