CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Mining finally reaches massive copper zones, page-76

1. 8,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8227
    Brett,
    " no debt CDU is very low risk for great reward. "

Didn't they just go into debt?

Because they now have debt (assuming they have got the money, we haven't heard one way or the other), then timelines will become critical in terms of repayments. Cudeco clearly have not stuck to timelines in the past, doing so in the future is just not on when you owe money.
    You mentioned in your other post about just getting on the phone to get information. I tried that, made a dozen phone calls over a couple of weeks, no-one was ever available, and no-one returned the calls. I also tried the email, same (non) response.

It doesn't matter which way you look at Cudeco, they are dragging the chain on everything, and not informing all the shareholders information we are entitled to know about.
    The DSO "early" sales are the classic case. There is just no excuse for not delivering by now unless they just don't have enough product, and not having enough product is definitely not one reason they want to make public.

IF they had just used the mobile crusher and a couple of screens and a FEL to load the crusher from the stockpiles since last years AGM, I'm led to believe there would be thousands of tonnes of NCu separated by now. So WHY didn't that happen. Why did they do some testing of the ore-sorter, sorry "trial ore-sorter", in April after promising sales by Feb/March??
    Why did they only test for 3.5 days (1000T/30T/h = 3.5days assuming 10 hr days), when they should be just doing it for months on end??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.