LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LULO PARTNERS DECLARE US$8M DIVIDEND/ LOAN REPAYMENT- Lulo...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    LULO PARTNERS DECLARE US$8M DIVIDEND/ LOAN REPAYMENT- Lulo partners to receive US$4 million in dividends – US$1.6m attributable to Lucapa- Lucapa to receive US$4 million repayment of investment loanLucapa Diamond Company Limited (ASX: LOM) (“Lucapa” or “the Company”), Empresa Nacional deDiamantes E.P. (“Endiama”) and Rosas & Petalas (“the partners”), are pleased to announce thatduring the General Assembly of Sociedade Mineira Do Lulo (“SML”), the partners resolved to declarean US$8 million distribution and loan repayment.The US$8 million declaration by SML comprises:• A US$4 million distribution to the Lulo partners, of which Lucapa will receive US$1.6 millionin line with its 40% interest in SML; and• A US$4 million loan repayment to Lucapa.The US$8 million will be paid from the cash reserves of SML, which operates the Lulo alluvial mine,the world’s highest US$ per carat alluvial production. The Lulo diamond mine has been producingcommercial run of mine diamonds since 2015 and now employs 390 workers and contractors, 87% ofwhom are Angolan nationals.The latest declaration from SML follows an US$8 million loan repayment and distribution declaredto Lucapa and its partners in March 2017 (Refer ASX announcement 8 March 2017). This marks thethird consecutive year that a distribution has been made by Lulo.

Ann, many Partners ,whos ,who, 
    Best i can understand, LOM, 1.6 mil, plus 4 mil off their loan, rest of or origin of the 8mil ? don't understand maybe you know how it all works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.