RSG 1.59% 64.0¢ resolute mining limited

Hi SoConfused,For what is worth -don't make the same mistake I...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hi SoConfused,

For what is worth -don't make the same mistake I have to keep topping up on any shares when it continues to go down. That is not accepting you could be wrong. I made the same mistakes many many times and just focus on a couple of shares and keep topping it when they continue to go down. Guess what? The shares continue to plunge further and eventually I sold them at a Big loss. 

The lesson I learned for what is worth - There are so many fishes in the ocean - so if you miss buying RSG shares when it is trading lower - there are plenty of other shares you can look at. Although I too continued to make the same mistake when I sold my winning ECX shares and bought RSG thinking that it has come down too quickly from $1.19 to $1.14 at the end of the day even though gold price and all other gold shares rose for the day. Trying to think the market is wrong this time but it caught me. But to be fair, RSG rose to $1.16 on the next day, so I thought I was correct in buying them at $1.14 the day before and believing it should be much higher. Eventually I sold them back yesterday at $1.14 and wasted many golden opportunities such as ECX and plenty of others. 

Good luck to your RSG investments -it will come good for sure but the share price behaviour pattern  during this week completely did not make any sense to me after trading this share regularly for the last 2 years. Hence I sold and move away.

Cheerio,
    Isdhope

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.0¢
Change
0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.362B
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 65.3¢ 63.8¢ $6.043M 9.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 193385 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.5¢ 100165 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.