RSG 4.96% 63.5¢ resolute mining limited

Ann: Mining Indaba Presentation, page-3

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I decided to sell some. Sick and tired of this stock being range bound. Also not happy about Director selling at this time. No explanation given and from my reading he needed a written clearance as sold in closed period. He couldn't wait one day? Its possible he needed cash quickly but why not say something to the effect? Am I reading this wrong?

Still holding large portion so it if shoots up its a winner anyway (minus the missed gain) and if it rolls down again I put some cash aside to buy some back if it makes sense. This way I won't be doing my head in with this stock. I was way overweight in RSG.

From Peters Appendix 3Y

"Part 3 – +Closed period
    Were the interests in the securities or contracts detailedabove traded during a +closed period where prior writtenclearance was required?Yes
    If so, was prior written clearance provided to allow the tradeto proceed during this period?Yes
    If prior written clearance was provided, on what date was thisprovided?29 January 2019"

From Johns Appendix 3Y

"Part 3 – Closed Period
    Were the interests in the securities orcontracts detailed above traded during aclosed period where prior written clearancewas required?No
    If so, was prior written clearance provided toallow the trade to proceed during thisperiod?N/A
    If prior written clearance was provided, onwhat date was this provided?N/A"

Looks like John bought some day later and he didn't need written clearance.

This is only in my opinion, not offered or to be taken as financial advice, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.