LPM 0.00% 16.0¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

Dear sir, I have bailed many times. As soon as management is not...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dear sir,
    I have bailed many times. As soon as management is not completely honest with me, I am out. I have been working with people for many years. Human psychology can be dangerous, trust me.As you have witnessed, since the beginning of my involvement with this company, I have informed the shareholders and management of my activities as soon as I opened the account. Trust and fairness are the fundamentals of a successful business model. As the 4th largest shareholder, I felt obligated to inform my fellow shareholders here of my activities. I am not a day-to-day trader and didn't try to drive down the price to get my shares cheaper. I have done my own research and made my decision.The CEO and chairman were honest with me, and that is key. I have bought and sold millions and millions of dollars worth of shares, but this is the best investment I have made so far. I cannot justify keeping my money in CXO while I can get a single LPM share for half price, 16/17 cents each thanks to current recession. Again, we are all different, and there are many people out there who do not agree with me, and that is completely fine by me.More than this is not for public disclosure. I cannot disclose everything I know.

Have a nice day sir.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $11.07K 72.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 100823 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.