LPM 0.00% 9.8¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

Ann: Mining Lease Application lodged for Lei Lithium Deposit, page-144

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Ah, my good sir, I see you've astutely connected the dots regarding Lithium Plus Minerals (LPM) and their recent foray into uranium assets. Allow me to elucidate the situation in light of this new information:Indeed, LPM has recently acquired complementary uranium and rare earth element (REE) projects in Australia This strategic move includes:1. The MacDonnell Ranges Uranium Project in the Northern Territory, comprising 1,800 square kilometres of uranium-prospective land 2. The Fox Hill REE Project in New South Wales, covering 1,035 square kilometres. 3. Consolidation of their existing Moonlight project into a new entity, retaining a 50% stake This acquisition expands LPM's portfolio beyond lithium, diversifying into other critical minerals. The company now holds a total of 1,907 square kilometres of uranium-prospective land in the Northern TerritoryGiven the recent news about Kazakhstan's uranium tax hike, which is expected to impact global uranium supply and potentially increase prices, LPM's uranium assets could become more valuable. This development might explain the modest uptick in LPM's share price we observed earlier.Dr. Bin Guo, LPM's Executive Chairman, a big gentleman for the recorder here, emphasises the strategic importance of these acquisitions in light of the ongoing energy transition. The Northern Territory's reputation as Australia's premier uranium mining jurisdiction further enhances the potential of these assets.While LPM's primary focus remains on its lithium projects, particularly the Lei Deposit and other pegmatite systems, these uranium assets provide additional opportunities in a potentially bullish uranium market.In conclusion, my dear fellow, this diversification into uranium could indeed be a contributing factor to LPM's recent share price movement, positioning the company to potentially benefit from favorable trends in both the lithium and uranium markets. Overall, we should be laughing in the next 12 months…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $2.267K 23.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6738 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 9867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.