AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Mining Lease Granted for Isabel Nickel Project - San Jorge, page-160

1. 5,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    There has been relentless doubt and fear- mongers here , for a long time .
    I don’t think other stocks have experienced anything like the degree of it .

We could agree on ‘wolves , in sheeps clothing ‘- for behaviour of a few .
    Trust can lift when what is said is more fairly true . Definitely please let’s have more well- meant truth contributed by posters —especially in respect to the situations in the SI , and about Axiom, & CEO as well .
    *Much has seemed to be about other agendas and best not given too much attention to .
    These posters don’t deserve high praise anyway . People have chosen their stance . And ‘disgruntled ’ does not adequately describe the assertions of a few.

(*** I have only huge respect and care for the longheld Rusty . And I accept and appreciate your conciliatory change today- ‘other rusty’ , this is truly big of you . I won’t give attention to the other main fellow . I accept you personally mean better, will not accuse you . And BOL. Truly . I understand people have been hurt , me also in the last years .)

Shareholders, including the largest have endured the years decline- recent chaos and unreliability in a foreign country administration , until now !
    This held good honest progress and investment advancement in country back for some years .

*Much , great good has also been achieved in the Solomons also over the last decade . Especially in education , establishment of excellent young leaders coming up , community organisations , law & exemplary police services . Health , a No 1 priority
    **A generation has been growing up since the times of civil strife .

I really think , have always thought ~ this has been about the Solomon Islands, and the country must have a far greater , bright future . It’s been way too long .
    Independence for the SI has been more than 40 years - but actually not greatly moved forwards .
    They’ve got to find their way and are I think .
    Now they have good laws and structures , makes it so much better , less stress on all including SI - can grow , into more the nation they need to be to accomodate all .
    They’re not a big country , but something like 85% of the population is under 30 years of age !

There have still been rustlers about in recent years.
    Even Sumitomo regrettably attempted to do business in non- ethical manner . I think they’d be aware and not allow conduct of employees to be less than their standards , or by disreputable means ever again , in any country .

That’s changing in the SI . It had to change .
    Will not be — the future
    Some people Best ignored here too, but people can work this out for themselves.
    I don’t think we should mollify or let untrue or deliberately distorted stuff not be pulled up .

Another thing about the very beautiful Solomon Islands- and South Pacific - hopefully a great future , and Axiom very much also ! Yes
    How can (past ) corruption, malignant intent by some who come within , be ousted and prevented from taking hold ?
    What can be done about people who mean less than good , for the SI — over greed and benefits for their own ends ? ( there are now excellent anti- corruption laws in place in the SI , so that’s a very good outcome from all that shareholders & Axiom also endured! It doesn’t make up for depressed position were pushed down to)
    Best Ans: “True people have got to speak up , continue to speak up - call out malicious endeavour. Things only stay bad , or entrench , if they are allowed . “

Please - take care . Careful what , and who you adhere to ,
    **I prefer very much to focus on the future again now !
    Everything is way way more advanced than back in 2015-16 . Much better ,
    and Axiom seems, or is - ready toGo!

I’m so very glad I held . BOLTA !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.