AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

This I agree - can be another 3B soon out of the way ... I look...

1. 5,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    This I agree - can be another 3B soon out of the way ... I look forward to when they’re fully gone .
    It’s a shame at such a Low Shareprice.
    We could not have managed without them.

I think that with Axiom , even the remnant CN holder , is highly supportive .

Magna ? would very much prefer that the Shareprice have not been suppressed , be much higher & more true worth by now .
    The shareprice will get there I’m sure . That’s why I hold anyway- clearly !

They have an excellent investment.
    But their business modus is lend - convert - repeat on to other early stage developments. I am sure that others have taken advantage of this.

I see CN ‘type ‘ finance - Increasing , not decreasing, in the world . Competition for funds , more Private equity type arrangements ( offtake agreements are even form of this ) .
    Banks lending criteria simply don’t fit companies not yet fully in possession of production assets . Magna - this is their business , but that was due to the drawn out delay - prior to ML fully granted now .
    Regular , good finance options now step up.

I have never worried about Axiom being supported , or gaining funds .
    It is terrible that has taken so long - but this has been the SI .
    ** A new Solomons now into the future . Must be. **

Accusing be gone - most people don’t have the time to look out for themselves perhaps as a few here seem to .

Advantage Receiver for all who have been able to pick up stock down at these levels still .
    Even you WB - all the best all .
    Enjoy your weekend if lucky to have

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.