AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Yea. I'm just surprised at the lack of reaction from the market....

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Yea. I'm just surprised at the lack of reaction from the market. I think the next few weeks will be spent regaining some trust. If that happens who knows it might progress towards being a good investment at these levels. If you look at the bright side they are converting at a lower price as you say.

I think the NEXT big thing here is going to be what the new FINANCE arrangements are going to be (no great insight from me there).

It will be interesting to see the terms. In my opinion it will go one of two ways. Either RM screws over existing holders or existing holders do well. I don't think there is any middle ground for Axiom now. If he puts out a believable and achievable 'roadmap' to mining, who knows, could do well. I still am yet to be convinced he is capable of progressing to a profitable mine...but I was wrong before so I could be wrong again (and besides given I will never hold, it doesn't really matter what I think).

There are a few legacy issues such as those obscene oppies and the fact that RM hasn't kept a single timeline etc., but if he delivers on that first shipment then holders might just get back to .25, .30 and get their cash back. Kudos to them if they do.

"Enjoy your weekend if lucky to have"

Cheers, I do 4 days on, 4 off so I finish tonight and back Wednesday (Happy Days).

Have a good weekend guys, at least there is now some options out there for AVQ now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.