AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Oh dear Posilook, I’m very very sorry to hear of your loss :( I...

1. 5,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    Oh dear Posilook, I’m very very sorry to hear of your loss
    I nearly posted several times - where is Posilook and are you alright?? , over this last week . I had feeling of foreboding , but was very relieved see you back a few days ago .
    I am so so sorry . This is terrible news .

( Took close family to hospital last Saturday, was worried by his symptoms - likely saved him from requiring surgery , becoming really acute . He is very grateful , feeling mortal too- came back here on release finally today, still weak . I’ve just not been able really walk for nearly 4 weeks after accident, lucky is left leg injury - can drive . Hence HC . Yep , and still working, not all days . We are so lucky to be near good hospitals and speedy care , and if can be fixed.). So very very sorry for you .

Sincere condolences, there are just no words that are in anyway enough . Huge loss . You will miss her terribly .

I just re - read in here too , bewildered by what on earth we are doing, why everyone is engaging in conflict . You losing your wife , that is the tragic news . Take care of you . Devastating, when you both thought she was going to recover.
    Thoughts with you as you go through these days .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.