AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"but who to say they don't have there own internal economic...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    "but who to say they don't have there own internal economic studies and provide those to institutional and sophisticated investors"

You are reaching for something that you know is extremely unlikely to be true. Ever heard of disclosure rules? Giving info to sophisticated and instos who can then buy stock armed with more info than anyone else? Sure, sure

btw, without a JORC your financial study will be filled with pie in the sky numbers. JORC gives you the input numbers for your feasibility study.
    Best case Axiom has back of the envelope numbers. But try taking that to a lender.

I do not believe any of you guys think it is possible to mine without a jorc and feasibility study. Just mining 101. But for some reason you are trying to convince people that AVQ can do it. Very deceitful

San Jorge is in exploration phase. No matter how much you guys wish that it's more advanced it just isn't. They did one drill pass and then never went back there. The initial drill results were also very poor. The limonite is extremely low grade. The saprolite is very patchy with plenty of results below cut-0ff grade.

you won't be able to convince anyone that mining without a jorc and feasibility study is possible. Any project that requires millions of dollars of investment needs tons of paperwork. In Axiom's case that paperwork needs to be disclosed to the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.