AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Mining Lease Granted for Isabel Nickel Project - San Jorge, page-27

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Although this is good news, there is still a long way to go to getting this operation up and running. Hopefully this will help form a base well above 10c.

Financing is key, and not just whether or not we gain financing, but the key terms associated with the financing. If they can stick to the stated timelines of a few weeks to achieve financing, then faith will be returned to the board. If this milestone is missed, without any explanation, doubts will be raised again.

I like the aim of mining by mining first quarter 2019. The start-up and ramp-up of mining operations is one of the largest risks to Companies. Even the large, well established players continue to be plagued by commissioning. Given this is a DSO operation, this will be hopefully a lesser issue.

It is of vital importance that clear, timely communication is given over the coming months.

Don't get me wrong, this is great news, but still some big hurdles to overcome yet before this is a real success story.

It will be interesting if there is any new real institutional / strategic partner interest going forward.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.