AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Mining Lease Granted for Isabel Nickel Project - San Jorge, page-301

1. dc3
    109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    My thoughts exactly. I believe incumbency will play a big part in a decision like this. Surely it would make more sense, even if some landowners are hesitant, to negotiate with the current LOI holders and see some sort of return in the near future, rather than face the uncertainty of refusing to negotiate, waiting until the LOI expires without extension (mind you, this would require the majority of the landowners to also refuse as minority landholders can be carved out under the current mining act), finding another suitable and willing operator that again the majority of landowners agree with, then going through the approval process with government again to only get back to the point that they are currently in (LOI). This truly would not make sense to me when Axiom already have the majority of landowners on side, economies of scale with neighbouring tenements and proprietary drilling data over Kolosori.

Call me a cynic but I think the landowners' decision will be largely financial and at the moment I think Axiom provides the best opportunity for them on that front.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.