AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Mining Lease Granted for Isabel Nickel Project - San Jorge, page-334

1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    Charming. ( truly ~ all the best)
    ——————————————-
    Thank goodness some have stood up for fairness throughout — everyone only really wants the truth of what is actually happening.
    Certainly looking forward , everyone I’m sure wants more company updates , within whatever they are allowed to update , as much as possible too please .

Ive only posted , as much for myself as everyone holding, speaking too for anyone new due to scurrilous group that entered - for anyone finally daring to re- enter AVQ . It’s really important for the local landowners who are also shareholders - significantly.
    Hasn’t been an edifying environment here - thanks very much , to the posters here who helped keep me resilient also during the tough last 12mths!
    When I read HC -it frequently made me feel ill , the hatred and malicious intentions. It was very unfair .
    I don’t think those responsible cared , maybe was greed too .

Appreciate the perseverance of a number of you
    You deserve a big pat on the back each - and I hope one day we can get to meet ( though please - to not discuss HC ! , or refer to anyone herein -esp. anyone who did not mean well )
    Coping with diatribe and also negative intent very unfairly - has been far from fun .
    Thanks - Deet , Scm , many others , the highly honourable @mcfj .
    ( not to forget the very caring and wise @Posilook , think of you still during this time , I hope you’re looking after yourself mate )

Public forum animosity is irrelevant, and shorters!!! and malintent. . cannot help if anyone who doesn’t want to know or understand the significant history of all that has happened in the Solomons. (Huge civil strife time and rebuild time since . Not to mention disruption , enormous loss of lives inc Australians then , and also in WW2 )

I have believed - over every stock I own - that the Solomon Islands must recover and it is — their future is now evolving .
    They country has got quite a bit of catching up to do . Australia is contributing enormously to help the SI to build.

Recommended very much that all read and seek as much information as they can , directly - DYOR - always .
    ( contact the company even , or read the huge amounts contained in past announcements, Annual and Quarterly reports + updates . )
    Axiom began first drilling - over 8 years ago? now already - JORC (Kolosori ) , PFS ( San Jorge- nearly a JORC ?? ).
    Don’t use HC as one’s primary source .
    There is -
    Huge historical drilling and data - huge work done by this company- and a long history and relationship between Axiom now , and the SI .

The Company is highly committed in the SI .
    *This is the main question I have asked when chance to speak with company representatives, and I am convinced of the determined resolve of the CEO . For the longterm future within the Solomons .

HC - thanks to those who have persisted , have continued to contribute lots of good information , & links .
    Last edited by Aqua65: 04/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.