AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Mining Lease Granted for Isabel Nickel Project - San Jorge, page-367

1. 5,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3116
    Please give targeted downramping a rest - appreciate goodwill .
    I can’t feel anything except happy —that Axiom is finally starting to Mine . I am of course presuming that will have funding , this is what announced , and remind self that they can always surely forward sell ore .
    This will bring in money for startup phase till first shipments.

By reputation , and the opinion gleaned - I trust the CEO to fight for good circumstances and the best deal for all shareholders, especially the landowners.

It’s always been about the fact that the Solomon Islanders must work toward a good future - after all that has occurred there throughout the entirety of the peoples lives. Well and truly time for SI to begin to shine!

Wrt photos -never could imagine being targeted.
    I saved image- simply , from the Investing News weekend article on Axiom . Cognac had first posted it . It is San Jorge - Axiom photo.
    ( could it be as simple as the article’s writers - used archive photos from former Isabel- San Jorge reports, that they had done.
    And I didn’t protest re -you )

Maybe just important to ensure , since I posted the photo- the reference for .
    ***Here is the article from a few days ago , simply taken from . FYI .
    Cc .
    https://investingnews.com/daily/res...g/axiom-sets-december-start-date-isabel-mine/

BOL to all who have endured - the start of a new era for all involved . Not before time in years - but we’ve got here now . Fingers crossed , for best possible deal tomorrow for the company and us all . Don’t lose grip- hold on tightly
    Last edited by Aqua65: 08/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.