IPT 0.00% 1.2¢ impact minerals limited

Fair enough - I thought you could be referring to the overall...

1. 3,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Fair enough - I thought you could be referring to the overall project rather than the specifics of the Mining Lease application which includes getting all the statutory approvals needed for the grant of the lease.

All of this will be delegated to the PFS and hopefully finalized by the end of the year. There is a lot of work happening on multiple fronts as you allude to so yes certain elements of the project will come together quickly but we still have a lot of boxes to tick off till we ship out the final HPA product.

As Mike said in the announcement -
    "All this work at what will be the Lake Hope Mine is one piece of the large jigsaw puzzle that comprises the Pre-Feasibility Study, and we continue to make progress with the other key pieces: the process plant, test work, product offtake, and marketing. We are working towards completing the PFS by the end of the year and set ourselves up for significant strides towards production and offtake in 2025.”

I think we all agree on getting the final product to market asap and seeing some ROI after all these years in the doldrums, particularly us long-term investors...lol

I guess we all have a different perspective on how things will pan out with this particular project so I'm not being critical of your viewpoint

I respect your contribution - GO IPT! $$$$

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $65.22K 5.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548920 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2592000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.