IPT 4.17% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

Hi guys There are times a person comes onto a forum and they...

1. 7,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2088
    Hi guys

There are times a person comes onto a forum and they present some very good reasons why an investment should be reconsidered. I have been posting on HC for 12+ years and in that time I have been rescued from a bad investment a couple of times and there have been a handful of times where I should have listened. The times I have been rescued is when the poster offered up detailed, fact based research and a good argument.

It is dead easy for a person to instead provide some fear they possess which is not well researched and inject that into a forum. For instance... although I do not own A4N and have only casually researched it I can easily throw doubts around and sound as if I might know what I am talking about. I could talk about the significant investment A4N has needed to make to get into production, how it will take years to reach payback with, in the meantime, execution risk or perhaps the technology moving on and their product suite losing relevance. I might raise fears that the source of their inputs dries up because one or both of the companies A4N relies on in their business model relocate or otherwise change in their operations. The list of things to be afraid of is only limited by the imagination.

@djkencloud if you have sound researched reservations concerning IPT lets hear them. Vague assertions and fears ... not so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $38.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.63K 384.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5526784 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 964687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.