AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Mining Lease submitted over Flemington project in NSW, page-12

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Nope, No news as of yet....
    Need to wait for new shares to come on-line... this Friday
    soon 2 billion shares after the new capital raisings and options converted....
    Long term holders or quick $$ peoples might take a profit. Hopefully we stay around the 0.02 cent mark...
    I cannot imagine we go down much any more if you look at the last six weeks and the news updates we had!... I am a bit surprised that it is still at 0.02 cents mark. Because last year with less news it shot up to over 0.032 cents...
    BUT from now until September lots of news updates I presume.....
    small (500 SQM size) factory will be up and running around September!! apparently all financed so far...
    Can start producing in September small amounts. Still better than a kick in the but.... and it can start paying bills....

Not sure if they are back from Europe yet but looks promising if they get some keen buyers before hand
    Also wondering their new "friend" AGL, what will happen there? they supply automotive industry and Air industry with parts and resources...
    Excellent partner for AUZ as they had a net profit last year 2016 or 2015 of around 10 mil pounds
    always helpful for all of us ...

Net Present Value (NPV) of both new projects are around 1 bilion $ over 18 years divided by 2 billion shares is a net profit after tax of $0.50 cents per share over 18 years... not bad!! thats 25 * current share price
    We are not there yet.... and it is all theory so far
    see how we go in the next six months
    Will keep holding and see how this unfolds as am still in a nice profit with AUZ ....
    fingers and toes crossed ...
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.