CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes TEB but you know what gets me about all this is when VRX...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes TEB but you know what gets me about all this is when VRX made application for their ML at Muchea (the adjacent tenement to CRB ) in Jan 2019, their MC was roughly $50M . the shares were trading at 13.5c and approx 366M quoted shares. CRB MC now is what 1/10th of that ?????

and the MLA for CRB is a bigger hurdle than VRX as it would appear that DoD did not object to them doing so. the Granting of the VRX ML would put the odds in favour for approval of the MLA for CRB given they ate adjacent tenements, sure it may get scaled back of have some additional conditions however as i have pointed out before this application itself was in fact the greater risk as DoD could have scuttled it there and them if that was their intention going forward .

so having stated all that , the current undervalued MC for CRB could really now only be contributed to management risk .

of course DYOR however it surprises me that some savvy investment group has not made that connection and given the SP now , decided to take a large stake in this company on market with intentions to refresh the board at the first opportunity and appoint someone who knows what they are doing , i mean take your pick it wouldn't be a very difficult task i assure you . because the risk here is not the project itself but the possibility Cranston may ruin it like his last couple of attempts.

and if anyone can do that with this project tubby would be in poll position . UNFORTUNATELY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.