CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

yes i have been out there when i was in Perth. the location is...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    yes i have been out there when i was in Perth. the location is one of the benefits of this project. you can get there by car on the new highway from perth in under 30 min. it would appear from the location of the MLA that they consider access to the site best suited from the south, which is plausible as there is only farm/grazing land in that area and both rail and new highway infrastructure. Hansons cement sand quarry use the same route from Gnangarra.

as far as noise goes the site is massive , conspiracy theorists suggest they may have filmed the first lunar landing in there ha .

there are noise buffer zones in place already in the area and your probably only looking at a washing plant given the sand quality. excavation foot print for a 2M tonne operation using a depth of 10 m is minimal. defence have been running heavy machinery in that area for decades without anyone even paying attention. nowdays i think equestrian enthusiasts use it in clandestine for training purposes . there are no noted reserves within the MLA area i can see.

its really a very good location thats why i can not understand what the delay is , apart from incompetence, as it would appear defence are not opposing the suggestion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.