BKY 0.00% 34.5¢ berkeley energia limited

On the move today. Major milestone in my book. Time for the...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    On the move today. Major milestone in my book. Time for the rerating. One of the best U explorers around IMO...well connected. Time to top up.

Berkeley Resources announced that the Mining Licence for Retortillo has been granted by the Regional Government of Castilla and Leon. The Retortillo deposit forms part of the company's flagship Salamanca project in Spain and is the first resource from which production is scheduled to commence. The Mining Licence is valid for an initial period of 30 years and may be renewed for two additional periods of 30 years. It covers an area of 25.2sqkm and includes the entire area containing the Retortillo Mineral Resource Estimate. With the grant of the Mining Licence, the approval processes associated with other key permits including the Initial Authorisation of the process plant as a radioactive facility and the Exceptional Authorisation for Land Use (application for reclassification from rural to industrial use) of the affected surface land area at Retortillo, may now be finalised. Mining Licence Granted for Retortillo (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4175 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 22074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.55am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.