AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Stickshift states: 'I can't see any (expected) positive...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

Stickshift states:

'I can't see any (expected) positive announcements buoying the price on opening of trade.'

Total BS!

AVZ will receive a mining licence and then close following the JV deal with CATH(CATL) ensuring funding and putting to bed the rumours created by downrampers like you through the corrupt Simon Cong(proven liar re: AVZ who committed perjury) and then fed Boatman Capital with lies that we do not have majority ownership(cannot receive a mining licence without majority ownership). Therefore these are strong de-risking catalysts that will be positive to the market!

Stickshift states:

'Some holders may want to preserve capital, and I suspect some holders will want out purely because of the sovereign risk and associated developments (a risk which was always present, but perhaps more present to some now).'

Actually the opposite is true! A mining licence, majority ownership confirmed and funding actually decreases sovereign risk, but of course you knew that didn't you. cool.png Also there will be an anticipation by the market of a mammoth BFS soon to come which will be a D.I.S.R.U.P.T.O.R. because it is for the largest and purest hard rock lithium resource on the planet. Since the DFS spodumene prices have increased 10 fold, JORC ore reserves of AVZ have increased by 41.6%, allowing for an expansion scenario of a 10 Mpta, which is twice the size of PLS's two plants combined. The NPV will be enormous and a huge share price catalyst to the market!

Stickshift states:

'Market sentiment and fundamentals have fallen since AVZ went into suspension; the SP will likely adjust due to this.'

BS again! If you are looking at the lithium space spodumene prices have only risen and reached record levels, lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide prices are steady and now on the rise again. EV's are continuing at be sold at record levels. The only thing that significantly caused AVZ's price to drop was the media speculation which for anyone who really is genuine about finding out were lies generated by Simon Cong who fed this BS to the Boatman Capital in order to short AVZ using misinformation; a criminal and disgusting act!

Fundamentals have fallen??? AVZ's fundamentals have never been stronger! The world's largest and purest lithium deposit of 401 [email protected] and a exploration target of 1.5 billion tonnes that Managing Director Nigel Ferguson states can be obtained easily is about to go into mine construction and planning a mammoth 10 Mtpa output because of its size, low cost and purity of resource. There are no similar companies with as many strong rerating catalysts about to hit the market short term!

Stickshift states:

'Issuing of the mining licence is likely priced in (market expected it),'

This is also a garbage statement. Downrampers have been saying that the mining licence has been factored in since AVZ was 20c and the SP has gained multiples since then. The official mining licence when announced will put paid to the media speculation that AVZ does not have majority ownership(media lies) because by the mining code to receive the official mining licence proves once and for all majority ownership which will be a big positive to the market and an indication that the DRC government has given the official green light for AVZ to go mining!

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 20/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.