AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Mining Licence Update, page-277

1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    The Chinese are trying to take it away from you. The regime in the country is corrupt. I have posted on this site a number of times saying beware of the risks. At the end of the day, it comes down to what risk you are prepared to take. The higher the risk, the greater the reward. One day in the future IF things work out then I agree, you will have a substantial reward in SP. There is of course, the flipside, where if things do not go to plan, then you could lose everything. Can I think of better investments? Well if I want really high risk (for good reward if everything turns out right) then probably not. At the moment when the company is in suspension fighting for its rights - just about any company is a better investment. If you read my previous posts, I have already been burned by an investment in a great company that was taken away by a corrupt regime (Philipines). There are Li stocks on the ASX for risks at all levels from exploration to mining. I don't know how long it will be before you have a mine (or even how much of it you will own) but the price of Li it at its peak now. Experts predict that Li prices will remain high for the next couple of years after which they will drop. There are other risks, as the price of Li is high, it encourages research into new technologies. I am not saying that Li will not be needed, I am saying there is risk that it may not be needed. Having said that, I am a strong believer in Li and own stocks in Companies from what I perceive as high, middle and low risk (and I have owned some for many years). Never fall in love with a Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.