AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

blah, blah, blah, blah, just another boring pls troll unhappy...

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    blah, blah, blah, blah, just another boring pls troll unhappy with his lot in life biggrin.png.

AVZ has simply 'shat on your inferior deposit over the past 12mths' and once out of its self-imposed timely slumber, I would expect it to do the same over the next 12mths as well. You are just pissed/upset that no one during this market carnage has been able to lay a glove on it, I hope pls picks up the pace from its 50% fall thus far from its previous high so that when we do choose to reopen the shop for business we have less work to do, in the mean time possibly some of the other better lithium deposits (higher quality than pls frown.png) will have done much of the heavy lifting for us. But so far your not doing a very good job given you are selling product at this time.redface.png

Oh well, there are many other lithium companies, hopefully, they can make a better job of it.

Anyway thanks for your visit and giving us your most boring analysis, its a bit like your uninspiring deposit I feel, unsurprisingly! wink.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4527/4527705-69232417ce9cf63c6047106cb016ecfb.jpg
    SY cool.png , not so welldon, try and have a good weekend anyway, cheri'o sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.