AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Mining Licence Update, page-287

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    "We can agree on one thing, low risk = low performance!!!!!" (it's all about the SP)

as is evident in the previously posted chart and this one below....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4528/4528940-79dedc0636b62d70938769c395050c41.jpg
    For those liking to play crystal ball stuff (guess) where AVZ might open up at when it awakens from its chosen strategic slumber????, CXO not PLS might give a better indication. PLS (a producer mind you) was almost 4 bucks not so long ago and dropped to 2 bucks and in this recent minor recovery of the lith space it (PLS) got off the mat to reach 2 bucks 50, given its banking cash its hardly shooting out the lights so to speak, however, it's early days, so fingers crossed it can continue its climb off the mat which should help the overall sentiment of the lithium sector, which can only be good for all lithium co's.

However, if you follow as I do CXO SP performance it often mirrors closest to AVZs as seen above, I think it was around late in the 3rd week of April when some hc avz posts began signalling/warning of some crap probably boatman shite was about to hit the fan and sure enough, it did, that's when we dropped off from around the 500% mark on the above chart down to the 290% mark (or.78c) and with it Nige and the board called a voluntary trading halt biggrin.png, thank goodness for that.

Now it's interesting to observe that CXO's SP after the subsequent market meltdown or correction is almost (not entirely) back to where it was when we went into our trading halt. Given everything that has gone on with AVZ and some wanna-be undesirable bed partners that are still in play, I'm not about to suggest (put my neck on the line) that we will follow CXO's lead, as most other lith companies are dealing with some wins and difficulties at this time themselves. Still, the overall market sentiment towards EV and batt storage 'even thou the SP's of all lith co's has been belted in general' has never been better even on a global basis imo given the upscaling of every thinking person understanding on global warming and its ramifications for all of us.

So what I would suggest IF Nige & co (like Scarps, I'm also not sure what John does for his meal ticket) plus the legal eagles along with and especially big .alls Felix and friends can get this 'manufactured bullshitttttteee' sorted sooner rather than later, or at the very least remove much of the vagaries around this distraction we will be looking like the bee's knees IMO. The SP appeared as other posters pointed out/speculated at the time around the 19/4 was trending up in anticipation of some serious game-changing announcements, these announcements will propel AVZ back on track so that any investors (understandably) wanting to cash out who have other financial commitments who did not have a contingency in place can do so with their shirt intact so to speak. Just remember if you are going to be invested lithium is still a great place to be IMO.

In addition, my personal thoughts outside of AVZ's stand-off at 'Okay Corral' having gone through the 2008 GFC and also having been fully invested at the time and got torpedoed broadside confused.png, I'm not suggesting yet that that is where we are headed but Putin's war, inflation, covid, political mayhem on the increase makes for very interesting/challenging times for the average punter or even experienced punters for that matter. This turmoil in the market may fizzle out or it might only be the start so plan for the worst (as always) and hope for the best would be my advice to all.

SY cool.png, I hope all lithium investors have a great weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.