ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    Sometimes I wonder, how people lose the path of facts and come here to write in a way only non holder can write....
    You all miss one clear thing.... All these circumstances has and have nothing to do with AVZ itself.
    AVZ is the only part, who has nothing to do with this illegal corrupt situation.
    All non holders want avz minerals is the guilty, but they are not.
    They have only the world's largest lithium resource and every eastern company want to get a stake from, also with some illegal and corrupt ways.
    One thing is also clear.... Whoever will own Manono at the end and ramp up a mine, will control the lithium market for decades.
    Also peaple like you must see that and must Stopp to come over and write not the true.
    People like you plays with Share holders since years and I really hope, that we SH will come out of this halt with a good outcome for us and all of you non holders will leave us for ever.
    Avz made some of us rich, and many of us wait for the endgame and I doupt you had one of this opportunity in your shareholder life.
    We all SH know that we can lose a lot, but we all know also, we can win a shit of money.
    So, at the end.... Love your life as we loves our.
    Go avz and don't give up!!!!
    Take care sector, stay healthy and never lost your carma, because it's next to you and at any time you will need it.
    BEST WISHES
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.