AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

many have pointed out the huge influence China has in DRC , some...

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    many have pointed out the huge influence China has in DRC , some good , most not so, but they do drive the economy. I'm tending to lean towards a TO offer being negotiated. NF has always stated we're going to mine, but that's the rhetoric they play and he may have had those intentions before this episode and unofficially arranging finance was a huge tick. credit should be given , however NF is a GEO and his played the JR mining thing for some time and with the dreaded Klaus, so a TO would always be a option.

Three players -

AVZ - in todays ANN are increasing the JORC to get more leverage on any potentialTO offer , AVZ stays in a suspension to keep the SP stable and can argue we sat at 1.30 pre this debacle. some might say a tactical response to a TO.

DRC - Felix has to pick his fights and is he prepared to bat for us and risk losing something potentially? we will never know and he holds the Trump card. what ever the outcome he'll want AVZ to receive a reasonable TO offer. His GOV has to make this look legal and reasonable at face value to the international community.

Zijin and Cominere - Trash but powerful all the same. They are playing this the only way they know and CATH would be supportive IMO of a TO. they are making enough noise to lock us down and Management while their mediators go to work with all.

30 years working with Governments in Asia and seeing how saving face is a huge factor. I'm only putting a prospective forward and this resource is something that's obviously been ear marked by the Chinese.

I'm probably way off here and please don't shoot me down , but a 5-6 billion offer would be suitable.

as Scarpa I'm a few VB in .........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.