ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Mining License Application Formally Lodged, page-41

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yes, but let's not forget that they are an indigenous people that have suffered at the hands of western culture for so many years. And much of capitalism is simply another form of colonialism. Just look how much we all are thinking about profits from this mine. And we blab about how grateful they should be for these jobs when really we are just being greedy. There would be zero justification in my mind if it were not for the fact of global warming and the need for windmills in the world and things that come from permanent magnets which might actually assist in helping Greenland's ice from melting, and hopefully save our grandchildren's asses. But once again, this is a cost they are paying (lost hunting grounds, etc..) because of the industrial world. Their carbon footprint must be one of the lowest in the world. We all ought to consider donating 10 percent of any profit we make (if we do make) back into Greenland in one form of support, like alcohol assistance programs. I am sure they would rather not have this mine at all. This whole attitude about when, when, when are they going to give us the EIA reminds me of an article that was written a few months ago regarding how the Inuit raise their children. Maybe we have something to learn.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/03/13/685533353/a-playful-way-to-teach-kids-to-control-their-anger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.454K 115.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 156699 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 163232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.