CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Mate, IMO you wrote overly aggressive posts about something...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

Mate, IMO you wrote overly aggressive posts about something another user said and liberally used capital letters to try and get your point across as if they're the asshole - all whilst not having read the company announcements yourself. It's all well and good to ask for someone to point you in the direction of the source of their info, but perhaps check the tone of your post next time and people wont (rightly so) tell you to jog on.

Even the post I've quoted from you reeks of condescension. How about read the announcements? Not that hard, is it? Simply defies logic that you'd hold shares in a company and not have read announcements that contain critical information into the state of their operations. So PLEASE help ME out understand why YOU can't seem to do any RESEARCH on your OWN before being an ASS to other people. <-- see how much of an asshole I sound like writing in that way?

Others are allowed to comment regardless of whether they hold or not, many people can provide different perspectives, it's still your responsibility to DYOR.

By the way, quote from Page 1 of the announcement on 26/05/2021 titled "Mining Proposal Application Lodged - Kat Gap":

"• The Company will update shareholders regarding agreements to access regional infrastructure and water access."

I haven't seen an update from them (I may have missed it) where they have provided shareholders information about the infrastructure and water access. One could reasonably assume that this may not have been dealt with yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.