CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Mining of Bulk Sample Completed, page-92

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It is really a sad scenario.I would actually blame myself for not doing the due diligence.If I had, I would not have bought a large stock of CLZ.The company lacks momentum.And of what worth is buying stocks that will remain unsold for years to come when they are not blue chip.And it is bizarre that some people will come on this platform to justify the unjustifiable.CLZ could still turn things around but for now we got o bear the brunt.Based on paper it can yield profit as a company,but on business sense it is a doom.I just wanna get out even if at half of what is invested.
  2. 3,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 595
    Saudi, if I could sell my shares & options they are worth one-eighth of what I paid, so if you get half your money back think yourself lucky. My self-criticism is that i didn't research management -' the family' in this instance, a family-controlled public company & the legal disputes..All we have to do is watch what they do next - which looks to me like zilch! Saudi, don't feel too bad, i went into this on the basis of the good grade . Problem was, it was only about 30 miters wide. not economic for extraction , hence the mechano set. And Aquarius has indicated he has 20 K in there !!!!!...... I've seen one poster refer to it as the 'big black money pit'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.