C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Thanks for the info on AMI. It sounds like it's hard to compare...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Thanks for the info on AMI. It sounds like it's hard to compare managements ability to deliver though. Doesn't sound like AMI had to do any studies, planning approvals or development and rather got an unbelievable deal where all this has been completed already. Granted they must be excellent value seekers and deal makers but it's different to defining a resource and jumping through legislation and government hoops.

In relation to Blisters original comparison to the two. It's hard to compare the two as they're at different stages of development, but  I'd say you could draw some comparisons with assets and likely profitability and value, ANW are a few years behind though. With Granville production and first sales expected this qtr and exploration planned for LOM extensions and possible takeover targets near by; Taronga Stage 1 hopefully getting underway in the next qtr or two and developing DFS which will include further exploration on 100% own nearby leases proving up Stage 2 economics; then there is Kilkivan which is looking the goods and could end up being a world class asset.

I'm sure if ANW continue chipping away and progressing all projects as we hope and expect then they can be a +$1b company. Once we see some cashflow from G2 and further cashflow from T1 things will be moving a lot fast and more productively. 

Last edited by slay22: 23/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239140 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 18100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.