IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Good call Happy, I read it this morning and was quietly hoping...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Good call Happy, I read it this morning and was quietly hoping to see 14-15c correct you but the market is always full of surprises and you nailed this one.

In any event, this is a huge milestone that should be celebrated and applauded by all; IBG (we) have approval (a good chance) to grow from a junior miner into a major mining house in a country that wants (needs) to build a mining industry if it is to sustain the lifestyle it has become accustomed to on the back of Danish subsidies, which as we know, are to be reduced.

This approval is a MAJOR de-risk win for the Project and a gate opener that will allow the price to run to the market cap it deserves. Regular announcements and supportive market conditions (zinc price etc.) should see us on a sustained upwards trajectory with key milestones (re-rate milestones) being:
    - Updated feasibility report;
    - Zinc price movements: 1.30, 1.50 etc.
    - Big boy comment/support (Nystar, Glencore etc);
    - Funding announcements; and
    - Construction timeline/program updates.

I can't think of a more exciting stock; the next 12, 18 and 24 months are going to provide for very exciting times; don't even get me started on the dividend potential in 5yrs. Despite the outcome of today, I'm sure that most of us are still 50%+ up on the back of the last 12 months which is better than anything the banks or funds are offering.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS! The gate is open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.077M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.084K 3.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1222416 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 36055661 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.