1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Mining Proposal Approved for Altura's Pilgangoora Project, page-25

1. 1,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Altura’s Pilgangoora lithium project receives approval to mine

February 22, 2017News Sharon Masige

Image: Altura Mining
    The Western Australian department of mines and petroleum (DMP) has approved Altura Mining’s proposal for the Pilgangoora lithium project in the Pilbara.

The DMP approved the mining proposal and associated mine closure plan for the project. These, together with the native vegetation clearing permit, are a key development milestone for getting the lithium project underway.

The approvals are for the two mining leases and associated miscellaneous licences for the planned mining, processing, waste facilities and haul roads.

It comes after the company recommissioned a 325-person construction and operations camp in early February. Altura also provided NRW Holdings a $110 million five-year contract for mine development drill and blast services at the site.

The company is now waiting to mobilise upon full project funding and a formal decision to mine from its board.

With the approval to mine, the company is on track to have the project commissioned by the fourth quarter of 2017, with first shipment slated for early 2018.

https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/alturas-pilgangoora-lithium-project-receives-approval-mine/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $4.318K 99.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94221 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 44201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.