CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Cheers Gem,I should have noted that. Agree about a good value...

1. 11,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6318
    Cheers Gem,
    I should have noted that. redface.png
    Agree about a good value proposition. After holding through WAFs development, and CMMs (though not as early) and EMR post ramp up (which offered some surprisingly good entry prices) I hold a good amount of CAI from quite a while back now, I feel that on balance, CAI is tracking very well. My main concerns are no different than they have been for the other developers.... don't over promise, don't under deliver, and DON'T HIDE details from the market. That for me is going to be the true test for CAIs board. Will they evade, or... take it on the chin.

@Jonnyash - without doubt they will be stockpiling the ore, though I assume they will be preferentially separating the ore into low and high grade, like many operations do (the low grade becomes ore for the end of the mines life (though it may be accessed from time to time due to unforeseen issues etc)). They will want to treat the low grade initially during ramp up, then, at some appointed time we are not privy too, switch to the high grade and hopefully..... $$$$.

From the announcement today, they seem to say that full mining rates, as in, ore movement will occur in March/April. I would like to know what their targets are for the stockpiles, as personally, I would love to see over 2 months of ore on the ROM. Sure, its big upfront costs, but... far better that than not being able to fill the mill.

MD.... over to you on that one.

biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.