SVG 17.2% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Rhaz, agree so very annoying, why would anyone bother to repeat...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3243
    Rhaz, agree so very annoying, why would anyone bother to repeat the same RNS. Meanwhile poor ol Towie, god bless his cotton socks was having a bad day to trying to post especially after 33000 posts. I guess we all have bad days lol....

Rob, enjoy Thailand, I was talking to my accountant who is in the north of Thailand yesterday, certainly a better place to be than cold Aust..

I am not against consolidations and understand why they are important and fundamentally consolidation can work very well BUT rarely do as many spec companies fail to maintain constant positive news flow with productive timelines, have an exceptional high grade resource and its critically important to have a very experienced team structure imo, which constantly delivers positive results for holders, with a history of appreciating SP and is well respected by the market.

Unfortunately imo LNY isn't in this situation to be frank, 10+ yrs is shocking , so they are no where near the caliber of a company what is expected at present. LNY has to significantly prove themselves before any attempt of consolidation the way I see it. Yes they appear finally to be doing something positive with latest development, which I am encouraged and even bought a big chunk this week. Just happy to see them deliver first before they act!

Enjoy the holiday and GLTA....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.005(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $320 13.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7284 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 232914 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.