EM2 2.63% 5.9¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Ann: Mining & Resources Digital Investor Event, page-13

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    There is still $1.4 Billion of copper sitting there with very little start up cost to get to the ore. Anything between $0.50 and $1.50 seems to be a reasonable price at the moment. Given the price and demand for copper, the huge flow of drill results about to be received, and the position of the company geographically and politically, it is still a no-brainer that this will have a far far far bigger market cap in a short time.

Things to look forward to:

• Accelerated drilling program with currently 3 rigs on deck, 2 more by end of the year
    • Targeted resourced infill drilling at Oracle Ridge to aid in updating an MRE
    • Golden Eagle targets being drilled (although I don't hold a lot of hope here, I like the brownfields drilling at Oracle Ridge and OREX more)
    • Record copper prices and the capacity to have a larger resource if a lower cut-off grade is used for mining
    • Increasing the Measured resource as a part of the MRE - banking mineable copper
    • Getting more results from what has already been noted as cores that hit mineralisation
    • Arizona is at 45% covid-19 vaccination rate and climbing, not out of the woods yet but certainly on the right track

Things that aren't so exciting:
    • Rain washing out roads, but that's exploration in the hills and to be expected from time to time
    • Retail can't catch a break to be involved in share purchase plans, always seems to go to the crew with the fancy cars
    • Getting twisted in knots of anxiety by watching the daily share price, when really the focus needs to be on at least a year or two ahead. It was 20 cents a year ago!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $22.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $3.788K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 50550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.