MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

At last.It appears mco with production running, is turning the...

1. 90 Posts.
    At last.

It appears mco with production running, is turning the corner, AT LAST AGAIN, practice is working towards being perfect, and AT LAST I am enjoying looking back over Quinty's more recent "theoretical postings, fiece rampings, drivel & newspaper references" ....

IT...MCO... appears to be changing rapidly, from THEORY to PRACTICE.

Would have loved to have attended the forthcoming AGM, to prop Quinty up,(literally), being the emotional chap that he is, but will be in the UK, in a week enjoying, looking after, (& spending) some of Quinty's much garnered & gathering MCO interest.

NO doubt Q1 & his mate Boris, Tazmac, Columbia, Geoff, Enoch, aurofice, swuzz, mal, etc who he has since discovered on this BLOG, will enjoy themselves while I am away. Hangovers included. Note: Don't worry about playing up, overdoing celebrating etc., the big fella is well insured.

We just came back from the kd lang concert in Canberra and while away, to my chagrin, Q1 will enjoy Stevie Nix & Dave Stewart's concert too. 140m albums and 100m respectively.

Meanwhile I won't be missing out, I will be doing the GO GO GO uk, maybe Brian Ferry (again) and a few others.

Funded AT LEAST IN SPIRIT, CAUSE WE ARE NOT CASHING any more MCO's YET, but now back to enjoying the the rant Go Go Go MCO.

Cheers & Good Luck Everyone - especially the loyal ones whom I once (several times) doubted!

I know Quinty 1, is, DON'T I KNOW IT, occassionally a bit mixed up in his posts, but this is definately ME...SIGNING OFF,

Not Q1, ITS ....Q2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.