WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

not really. there is a reason people have brought large holdings...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    not really.
    there is a reason people have brought large holdings and/or held for a long time.

anyone that has felt with govt departments knows they aren't fast moving at the best of times, let alone African departments. (I think they're going ok tbh)

if anyone on here is worth there salt as a half pie investor they'd know the potential and historical significance of the area. They'd also have discovered that there's more than just gold there.

if you follow the announcements or talk with company management you'd see they have made significant progress towards these two important announcements- I don't mind extra time if they get them done right.

some have mentioned the huge increase in mining interest in SA- think about how that affect these permission process' and throw in covid to complicate it further to create a decent backlog.

SA starts xmas holiday season on Monday- so they obviously weren't going to make it. The fact that the department has now indicated that it will be aiming for end of January fresh out of holiday season is actually a good thing in my mind.

it wouldn't make sense to not issue the MR when they've already given approval for the other - even if we are waiting on the appeal- it would be unusual for two government departments to act against each other. I dare say there will be agreements from both sides to make it work and get on with it.

failing all that, the lawyers have said that they are confident from a legal standing about the issue of the MR - so if an appeal did cause issues, it would be a court case in WWI favour.

and importantly this isn't African government vs and Australian company- it's in the African government's best interests across the board- economicaly and for their people- The BEE i doubt would just stand by if to many silly games were played.

I believe All parties involved are working towards a resolution that will have the greatest good for everyone- the Company, the BEE, and the locals, and just as importantly South Africa's reputation in the public/global eye.

my 2 cents worth.
    roll on January.
    merry Christmas to all holders!
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.