WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Mining Right Application Update, page-296

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Hey buster know it all, its a combination of many long term shareholders who bought in at around 1 cent and are now selling a few to be free carried and also there would be many who are just happy with a 2 , 5 or Disallowed. The trading on Friday was heathy and creates liquidity in the stock. I think 9.5 cents is pretty amazing considering the circumstances with the DEFF. We all have our expectations and exit price. Noting you hold no stock, very much doubt you understand the past and current situation with the company. Its not like we started all this last year or this year, this has been ongoing now well before Covid. Sure the DEFF and DMR staff are in the know but i think you should wait till Monday and Tuesday next week to see what the share price does and besides the DEFF and DMR would have their own rules concerning insider trading and how many of them anyway would know we are a listed company. Just remember its the subsidiary company of WWI in SA that owns the asset and has applied for the MR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $31.38K 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 227445 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.