WWI 3.45% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

I'll tap in here as the amount of post regarding this...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'll tap in here as the amount of post regarding this company's position (and like always, DYOR!!)

While I understand there has been a flood of self proclaimed share trader thanks to Covid-19... if you're using the sharemarket as a gambling platform you're setting yourself up for financial loss and massive amount of metal issues.

Now that I have got that shit out of the way, WWI has huge amount of people invested in this (and not only $$$) a lot of work has gone into this deal, and peoples reputations are on the line too. WWI is doing the best it can to get this done... what you have to realise is it's now out of anyone's control, huge amount of patience is now needed and if you're new to trading in the sharemarket, this is an awesome time to acknowledge the emotions you're feeling (anxious, stress, nervousness, anger, worry etc etc). The human brain doesn't like any of these feelings and WILL play tricks on you as it try's to protect you! By acknowledging these feelings will help you not do anything dumb (like selling when you start seeing the price start to drop) set up your 'stop losses' price and have alerts on for company announcements then go about your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $47.50K 3.251M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2010797 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 366330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.