WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Mining Right Granted at Witwatersrand Basin Project, page-194

1. 12,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1836
    Well worth listening to our SA MD last presentation again  >>> looking forward to the next with DFS details in place

--in asking few quick Questions to the Chair-MQ today and thanking him and team for their ongoing hard work during difficult COVID times ..... sounds like we have many offers of funding already on the table but won't be signing anything up till after the DFS etc hopefully higher market values = better deal  >>

Talking around the Gold Resource I understood we have a measured 900koz-1moz + that with DFS should be able to be moved into JORC reserves one would think without that much effort>>

why I'll continue to BUY n HOLD  >>>

WWI use a 2g/t cut-off grade  ... go look at many of your local Aussie Gold projects with .05g/t cut-offs etc .... If WWI did this how much larger they could make the resource look >>>

And the fact WWI underground and open pit-able operations are of course pretty close to surface or at surface ...unlike man others in the area the Major SA Gold producers are working >>

but as we know these GOLD reefs go very deep in this area( The Mponeng gold mine located in the Gauteng province of South Africa is the deepest operating mine in the world). aka why this project had a older JORC of 12.8MOz with exploration upside .... 4.4moz of Gold is just what WWI has brought upto the latest JORC code.. I see no reason with the right amount of capital the resource could be much higher >>> predators will also know this >>

Great doco on deepest Gold mine in the world not far from WWI project

weekly chart >> will we see volumes like we did on EA update end of Mar21 ? or more this week Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 11.10.14 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.