WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Mining Right Granted at Witwatersrand Basin Project, page-206

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    I have over 50 stocks on my watch list. Yesterday 2 were green and the rest were strongly red. Not a bad start for WWI.
    Cat has eloquently put that this belated MR has resulted in a large pool of disaffected SH, understandably, these are shaking free.
    Now that the stalemate of the MR is broken there is the opportunity for positive news to run and the SP with it.
    1 poster persists in using an outdated Ann prod figure to derive figures for NPV and SP. We all know these figures are redundant as we have been promised an upgrade since March. Therefore these figures are irrelevant going forward.
    Going forward there are 2 potential paths, either way I cannot see the SP being anything less than 25c but 1 will take a little longer.
    I don’t see qualified people like JVH and Sefika being involved with a mine that has no future. It is men like them and others in higher places that will determine what the future of this mine will be. Nothing we say here on HC is going to have any effect except self entertainment so I take the input of 1 poster with a grain of salt and I wonder at the backlash he/she gets.
    Personally I am going to sit and wait for the buy out or mining, hopefully in good humour. I invite my compatriots here on HC to join me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.318K 583.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1675524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 418222 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.