WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

@PennyhaulI have studied your various posts in great detail and...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    @Pennyhaul
    I have studied your various posts in great detail and have appreciated the excellent ideas portrayed. I would appreciate your views on the following:-

I personally was somewhat disappointed with the SP following the granting of the mining right having expected at a very minimum 0.15 with the hope of 0.20. Just like you I do however appreciate the opportunity of a last opportunity to top up at what I consider unbelievable prices and over the last 2 days have sought out every last cent for further investment. I am way over invested in this share but hey ho there can only be one direction for this share in the future I believe.

Therefore the real questions..

In your opinion is the price being held artificially down for a potential low ball takeover offer. Indications from MQ earlier were that informal chats concerning take over had already occurred pre mining right.

Is the company likely to recommend a take over and in your opinion what is the minimum level they would accept. Do you feel there is any real likelyhood of a bidding war involving local SA miners + possible bid from China

If the cash raise comes will retail be given the opportunity to participate. My fear personally that without an Australian or New Zealand address being here in the Isle of Man I may get frozen out.

I am sure now many people are awaiting the revised asset calculation due in August

If some mining is achieved by Q4 (maybe doubtful) would you view an SP of around 0.25 being achievable.

A lot of direct questions but I appreciate your personal insight.

With my personal thanks for the long term guidance you provided me even if you were not aware of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $36.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $66.52K 4.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7933498 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2622566 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 6221811
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.