MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

As a shareholder I would like to thank Matsa for an amazingly...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    As a shareholder I would like to thank Matsa for an amazingly informative day yesterday, visiting Red October , Fortitude , Lake Carey and various other very interesting assets . I was once again struck by the passion from the MD, Paul Poli and the entire Matsa team. Thank you to Matsa.

The culture is one of hard work and determination to do something extraordinary. Red October is been worked diligently. Fortitude looks like the deal of all deals along with various other tenements, which I have no doubt will further add significant shareholder value.

I believe a massive jigsaw puzzle has been systematically put together. It was inspiring to witness first hand the camp , facilities, Geo’s and whole team on a mission. The value of the infrastructure acquired through clever deals is breathtaking. Something special is happening and there is a clear strategy of acquiring working assets with massive blue sky potential from lots of cleverly acquired tenements.

I read so much negativity on this site. If you witnessed the dedication and hard work of a company that sweats ever asset in one of the most cash draining Industries, I feel you could only ascertain Matsa is on the edge of major company defining outcomes.
    Last edited by Declanc: 28/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.56K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 166000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 232807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.