RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

re: Ann: Mining Study Update - Yukon Base Met... For what it's...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    re: Ann: Mining Study Update - Yukon Base Met... For what it's worth guys ( and that might be nuthin') spoke to Hugh Bresser yesterday, expressed my disappointment and said where the hell does a company with so little funding go from here. He stated that they had no intention to letting the company down the gurgler in any way shape or form.

He did say they started with 3m and have every intention to getting on with the job, how much of that was really 'what else could he say, or would he say I have no idea' I have to say he certainly didn't appear to be negative about the future ...but as i started with not much help if you are 95% under as I am...yes all my own fault I'm aware, there is no way I should have watched it drop and stood there like a stunned mullet..but hell that's what happened...little choice to ride this through to good or bad...Luckily I didn't have too much on it..but I had enough not to want to lose it.

I wish all the very best, not a good time at all.

Cheers

Dossa

PS i did mention to him that it would probably be an idea to put some kind of announcement out that would at least give investors some hope about the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.