EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Minister Approves Amended Environmental Certificate, page-59

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I feel your pain (1.7m+ worth of it) every day. I am certainly stuck ...so whilst I am I will try to remain cheery.
    I assume that finance signed being announced not "on track' or 'near' or 'close' or 'still being supported' etc etc but actually signed ie we have signed the docs...here is a picture of us in Germany/Australia/South Africa...China...(I don't care) with the bank giving us a big cheque....would see us rise and a value of at least the amount borrowed plus current. (give or take 16%)

Funny though, the whole Tanzanian Gov thing doesn't phase me too much.....Africa has plenty of far worse countries with far worse mining laws,, infrastructure, far less Euro and German support and far more successful mines ....all that matters in my book is a bank finally signing. Full stop.

That said I think it is being worked down to the 14c mark to try and fill that/those buyer/s (not that that matters at all if it stays there)

Blah blah blah ...finance signed ...blah blah....be nice if we had some idea of what the process was from here and timeframes...

AS ...if you are reading this ....how about it...

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.