AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Ministerial Decree Received to Award the Mining Licence, page-579

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    So why has this issue of the 15% sale only really arisen now? Did the BoM know about the issue before yesterday? I cant help but think that the BoM needs to be better across this.

I also note the decree referred to part of the landholding not all. Is this normal? Was AVZ banking on a full ML for their entire area?

Did the BoM announce the issue yesterday and then conflate it with the still not awarded ML so as to mute the real story that some ownership is in question? (if there is a real story) The internet is riddled with AVZ saying by xx date they will do x. It seems forward progress is being made and it will be a great company but the BoM need to really come clean on what the various percentage holdings mean. Part of this is trust - the level of trust in the BoM and a distrust in the DRC playing out.

Do any of the current people involved in the AVZ DRC plan, (because facts are there is no mine, just a plan) have form in wrecking future mining projects? Surely to god they all know how much is at stake and therefore rational minds will prevail and it will be FSA.

Is this a plan by the chinese (both govt and non govt) to edge out any non chinese operations in the DRC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.