AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Ministerial Decree Received to Award the Mining Licence, page-624

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

The Cominiere issue was discussed after the 6-Jan-2022 article on the Ouragan website, and I sent an email to AVZ about this on 19-Jan. This topic was discussed on HC in January and deemed to be ‘utter rubbish’. Hence, it appears that the amateurs that sold yesterday did not know about this earlier and hence, fell victim to the Hedge Funds troll brigade sowing FUD. Not to mention MF, who I do not subscribe to.

I read the AVZ announcement fully on Wednesday morning and I noted the following comment from Page 2, which is not in the Media Speculation section.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4317/4317565-3d2d5e0a59fc18416cf8e512bfee9db9.jpg

The legal battle part in the Media Speculation section of the announcement is presumably what spooked some investors yesterday. I suspect that the hedge funds that shorted AVZ when the sp was around 90c a few months ago used the FUD associated with yesterday’s announcement to manipulate the sp to ensure that their short positions turn a profit. I was surprised at the sell off yesterday because although I read the discussion in the announcement about Cominiere, it is old news, and hence, I did not expect it to trigger a sell off.

Moving forward I expect that:

·AVZ will squash the Cominiere 15% claim and end up with 66% of the project after the CATH deal.

·Within the next 1 to 2 months AVZ will release the updated DFS and quickly followed by the BFS.

·A few other announcements will be issued as described in the Chillaxed HC post from 2-May.

·FID later this year, but perhaps even within the next 3 months or so, noting that AVZ is targeting late 2023 for production to start.

Last edited by jongo: 05/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.