TOU 0.00% 4.0¢ tlou energy limited

The announcement is actually pretty good news, since I reckon...

1. GtP
    555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The announcement is actually pretty good news, since I reckon most (intelligent) shareholders have come to realise that Tony over-hyped progress whilst not realising that Govt were actually dictating timelines and progress. There are others foreign listed companies with projects in Botswana who’s share price is motoring in recent weeks/ months. Except here - but maybe it will start at some point.
    I do have one point to take issue with re the announcement and that is contained in About Tlou appendix (after actual announcement). It says the project is largely derisked.
    I disagree - they have not achieved regular gas flows. We don’t know if the gas flows achieved can be relied upon to satisfy ‘commercial flow rates’. We don’t know if further wells will be required to get sufficient gas for the first 2mw and/or whatever they negotiate from the 100mw tender. And they have not secured financing after over a year of saying discussions are ongoing.
    So No - in my book that doesn’t allow one to say a project is largely derisked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8753 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 44274 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.